I just want to say well done and thank you to residents and members of Three Bridges who gave up their time over the past few days and weeks to sow wild flower and renovate a wooded area.
Your report (Observer June 5) on Crawley Borough Council’s latest round of public consultation about the Local Plan mentioned the new designation of Local Green Space.
The letter by TA Bradley of Three Bridges gives a rather rosy view of our EU membership.
The lack of local press coverage of a threat to our environment, water resource and health, which is now imminent, only five miles away, is shocking.
Henry Smith’s stance on the European Union is somewhat puzzling.
I write to you with very much sadness after a soldier was killed in a barbaric attack by some cowards claiming to be Muslims.
Re: fracking in Balcombe: to date we have seen many ‘Antis and Nimbys’ airing their views on this subject and spreading myths and mistruths such as dangers of cancer, respiratory disease, central nervous system damage, headaches, nausea, nosebleeds, toxic flares, methane
gas miraculously igniting water, release of exotic isotopes into the atmosphere etc. etc. ad infinitum.
The bedroom tax is sometimes called the spare room tax.
Re: Crawley History, May 1.
I read the article Work on new 1,900 neighbourhood to start in the Observer.
I want to add my personal thanks to the other candidates who have written to your readers to pass on their gratitude for the support they received in the elections this month.
- BREAKING NEWS: Oakhurst Grange Nursing Home to close
- Bury winger Worrall rejects Crawley Town move
- Fund to be set up in memory of boy who died after mirror fell on him
- Traffic cones come to life in Crawley town centre!
- Crawley council leader to contest claims he sexually harassed fellow councillor with text messages
- New Sainsbury’s store in Horley
- From the back pages, May 9: Advantage Chelsea and Arsenal in race for Champions League as Tottenham’s 23-year winless streak at Stamford Bridge goes on
- Have your say on High Street parking plans
- Arts and crafts at May Day fair
- From the back pages, May 8 - Alex Ferguson special: David Moyes to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson as Manchester United manager
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Crawley
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 15 C to 27 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: East