A bid to turn an office building into 26 flats near Three Bridges Station has been made.
Plans to convert Ocean House’s offices in Hazelwick Avenue have been submitted to Crawley Borough Council.
A planning document stated: “The proposed development would be able to provide in excess of two car parking spaces per flat and given the site’s location to public transport and local shopping/services opportunities such is deemed to be entirely appropriate to avoid any acceptable car parking related issues in the local area.
“The ground floor level provides undercroft car parking (63 spaces) plus access to a stairwell and lift, with the main office accommodation being raised ground, first and second floors.”
It claimed the traffic generated from the site was likely to decrease.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.