A town centre shop which Crawley council said needed major food hygiene improvements will be visited for a third time.
Best One, The Broadway, was rated one out of five for Food Hygiene following a surprise inspection by Crawley Borough Council on September 1.
A council spokesman said today (October 14): “An Environmental Health Officer carried out an unannounced food hygiene inspection on September 1.
“The score of one in the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme was due to the lack of a food safety management system.
“He revisited the premises on October 9, when some, but not all of the issues, had been rectified.
“Another follow-up visit will take place shortly.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.