An arrest warrant has been issued for a 27-year-old Crawley man who failed to hand himself to police.
Ryan Higson, of Bewbush, was recalled to prison on March 24 having breached the terms of his licence.
He was jailed for six months on November 27 2015 after he was convicted for theft and activation of a suspended sentence, said police.
He was released from HMP High Down on March 2.
Anyone seeing him or who knows of his whereabouts is asked to email email@example.com or phone 101, quoting serial 869 of 24/03.
Alternatively, they can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 (www.crimestoppers-uk.org)
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.