A Crawley woman has been accused of drink-driving while more than three times over the limit for alcohol.
A police spokesman said Rebecca Lambert, 28, a hotel receptionist, of Troon Close, Ifield, was arrested in Peverel Road, Ifield, on June 12.
She was charged with driving with 125mg of alcohol per 100ml breath in her system. The legal limit is 35mg.
She is due to appear before Crawley magistrates on June 28, said police.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.