A 25-year-old man is back in jail after being arrested on suspicion of shoplifting and assaulting a member of staff in Crawley.
Crawley Police was called to Curry’s computer store in County Oak Retail Park at 12.40pm on Wednesday (June 22).
A witness appeal stated the man was to be released on bail but returned to jail after failing to conform with the licence conditions of his leave from prison.
People with information can call 101 quoting CAD 715 22/6.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.