A 77-year-old Horley driver who suffered serious head injuries in a Crawley crash has died in hospital.
Police appealed for witnesses after the Chrysler Grand Voyager he was driving was in collision with a Ford Transit on the A2011 Crawley Avenue at around 9.20pm on October 7.
A police spokesman said the man died in Royal Sussex County Hospital on Friday (October 16).
The coroner had been informed.
Witnesses were asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 101 quoting Operation Cubit.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.