The police helicopter was scrambled after a moped driver failed to stop for police.
The driver was located and two people were arrested by Crawley officers with sniffer dogs yesterday (Monday May 30), said NPAS Redhill’s Twitter account.
Crawley Police Sergeant Anthony Cheeseman said the helicopter and dog unit provided ‘invaluable’ help.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.