A Crawley house was turned into a cannabis factory, said a police spokesman.
Police were called to Hillingdale, Broadfield at 10.20am today (Wednesday February 17) after a woman who went to check the house found cannabis plants.
A police spokesman said: “Officers attended and found the property had been converted into a cannabis factory.
“Although there was only a few plants growing, there was equipment and tents inside associated with growing cannabis.
“No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.