A man is recovering in hospital after he was left unconscious and bleeding heavily from the head in a Crawley shopping parade.
Police and paramedics were called to an assault in Broadfield Barton at 1.27pm on Wendesday (November 11).
A police spokesman said the 56-year-old local man was in a stable condition in Royal Sussex County Hospital this morning.
Witnesses have been asked to contact police by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 101 quoting serial 662 of 11/11.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.