Police have named a 27-year-old woman who was found dead in a Crawley park as Amy Louise Ogden from West Green.
Officers were called at about 6am on Tuesday (June 7) after her body was found hanging in Southgate Recreation Ground in Southgate Avenue.
A police spokesman said: “There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death and the coroner’s officer has been informed.”
A coroners hearing into her death was held in Worthing on June 10.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.