A woman who was ‘too drunk to fasten her seatbelt’ was removed from her Gatwick flight.
Sergeant Darren Taylor said the passenger was offloaded from the Saturday morning (October 10) flight to Palma after cabin crew said she was too drunk.
He tweeted: “Saturday morning saw a lady so drunk onboard a flight to Palma that according to staff she could not even fasten her seatbelt.
“Of course you can guess the outcome.No flight to Palma for her as she was offloaded before the flight departed.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.