Plans to change Crawley parking zones will go to consultation for a final time.
People can have their say on the proposals for Three Bridges and Pound Hill from Wednesday (January 13) to February 3.
A spokesman said the county council scheme included extending zones and parking restrictions to include Saturday.
The consultation results will be considered at the East Crawley County Local Committee meeting on Thursday, March 16.
The meeting will take place at 7pm at Longley Room, Crawley Library, Southgate Avenue.
For full details of the proposal visit: www.westsussex.gov.uk/tro
The list of roads included in this consultation are:
Existing Zone F (Three Bridges):
New Street; and
Three Bridges Road
Existing Zone G (Pound Hill):
Moat Walk; and
Roads outside existing Residents’ Parking Schemes:
Pond Wood Road
Pound Hill Parade; and
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.