A residents group has asked for feedback on upgrades to three sets of traffic lights in a busy Crawley road.
Software on the lights at the Tilgate Way, Ashdown Drive and Hawth Avenue junctions in Southgate Avenue was installed last month.
The Tilgate Forum raised safety concerns over the right turns into Ashdown Drive and Tilgate Way earlier this year.
Committee member Jim Leggett said today: “We are very pleased that [the council] did their homework and realised that there was a problem.
“That is why we would like some feedback.”
The Microprocessor Optimised Vehicle Actuation reduces waiting times at the junctions by responding to traffic flow - the greater the traffic, the longer the green light stays on.
Feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.