Firefighters treat woman after house fire in Crawley Down

Firefighters were called to Shoreham yesterday afternoon
Firefighters were called to Shoreham yesterday afternoon

Firefighters treated a woman for smoke inhalation after an electrical house fire.

West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service was called to the house in Snow Hill, Crawley Down, at 9.41am on Tuesday (March 31).

Firefighters used a pair of CO2 extinguishers to put out the small accidental electrical fire in a downstairs cupboard.

The woman was given oxygen for light smoke inhalation and was not taken to hospital.

The two Crawley crews left at 10.25am.