A world record zombie conga marked the launch of an annual Halloween festival in Crawley.
Tulleys Farm, Turners Hill Road, launched its Shocktober Fest on Saturday (October 3).
The ghoulish dance followed the marriage of its favourite character, Esmerelda.
Tulleys Farm owner Stuart Beare said: “The US phenomenon of scream parks has really taken off in the UK. So for us to stay as the industry leaders over here, we knew we really had to take our attractions to the next level this year and up to the standard in America. The amazing team that sits behind the Shocktober Fest event have worked tirelessly over the past year to bring this ambition into reality.”
The team at Tulleys won the ScareCon award for the best street theatre this year.
They have also won the UK’s best Halloween attraction at the Screamie awards for the past eight years running.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.