Details about new Crawley neighbourhood to go on display
Details about Crawley’s new neighbourhood in the north east sector of the town will go on display this month.
With up to 1,900 homes, a primary school, community centre, office and industrial space, retail space and parkland, the town’s 14th neighbourhood will start taking shape next year.
Everyone in Crawley, and particularly those who may be interested in the construction phases, are invited to find out more at two exhibitions: Tuesday November 13 from 5-8pm at Milton Mount Community Centre, Pound Hill, and Saturday November 17 from 10am-4pm in the County Mall.
The first residents of the yet to be named 14th neighbourhood are expected to be in their homes by the end of next year.
For more information visit www.crawley.gov.uk/northeastsector
What do you think of the idea of a new neighbourhood in the north east sector? What do you think it should be called?
Leave your comments below, log on to our Facebook site or email your comments.
- BREAKING NEWS: Oakhurst Grange Nursing Home to close
- Bury winger Worrall rejects Crawley Town move
- Fund to be set up in memory of boy who died after mirror fell on him
- Traffic cones come to life in Crawley town centre!
- Crawley council leader to contest claims he sexually harassed fellow councillor with text messages
- New Sainsbury’s store in Horley
- From the back pages, May 9: Advantage Chelsea and Arsenal in race for Champions League as Tottenham’s 23-year winless streak at Stamford Bridge goes on
- Have your say on High Street parking plans
- Arts and crafts at May Day fair
- From the back pages, May 8 - Alex Ferguson special: David Moyes to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson as Manchester United manager
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Crawley
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 15 C to 27 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: East