Long delays on A23 after accident
There are major delays on the A23 Southbound this morning (Friday October 19) after an accident and fuel spillage closed the southbound carriageway.
The accident happened close to Bolney at around 8am.
Traffic has come to a standstill between the B2110 junction in Handcross and Bolney Cross in Bolney.
No traffic is passing through the roadworks section of the southbound A23.
Traffic is at a standstill as far back as Pease Pottage.
The northbound side of the carriageway is also slow.
Are you stuck in the traffic jam? Contact us on 01293 845058.
- BREAKING NEWS: Oakhurst Grange Nursing Home to close
- Bury winger Worrall rejects Crawley Town move
- Fund to be set up in memory of boy who died after mirror fell on him
- Traffic cones come to life in Crawley town centre!
- Crawley council leader to contest claims he sexually harassed fellow councillor with text messages
- New Sainsbury’s store in Horley
- From the back pages, May 9: Advantage Chelsea and Arsenal in race for Champions League as Tottenham’s 23-year winless streak at Stamford Bridge goes on
- Have your say on High Street parking plans
- Arts and crafts at May Day fair
- From the back pages, May 8 - Alex Ferguson special: David Moyes to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson as Manchester United manager
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Crawley
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 15 C to 27 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: East