DCSIMG

Safety advice given after tea towel fire

Editorial Image

Editorial Image

Firefighters were called after a tea towel which had been left on a cooker hob caught fire.

The fire was out when the crew arrived at the house in Downland Drive, Southgate, Crawley, at 6.10pm on Tuesday (May 13).

Fire safety advice was given to the residents. For advice on safety in the kitchen, visit West Sussex County Council’s website.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news