DCSIMG

Three taken to hospital after Crawley fire

ENGSUS00120140122090803

ENGSUS00120140122090803

Three men were taken to hospital for treatment for smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire in Crawley.

The fire broke out in a terraced house in Lewes Close, Pound Hill, just after midnight today (Thursday May 15).

A spokesman for West Sussex Fire & Rescue said the kitchen received fire damage and a lot of smoke damage.

Two men in the house and a neighbour were taken to hospital by ambulance.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page