DCSIMG

UPDATE: Bewbush fire started in microwave

A fire at a Bewbush home started in a microwave.

Firefighters, police and paramedics attended a house fire last night (Thursday December 27).

Three fire engines, four police cars, two paramedic cars and an ambulance arrived in Salvington Road, off Breezehurst Drive, just after 10.30pm.

One person was taken away in the ambulance.

A West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said the fire started in a microwave oven in the kitchen but it had gone out by the time the fire crews arrived at the scene.

More information to follow.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page