A man has been taken to hospital after he fell from a car park in Crawley town centre.
Paramedics were called to the scene at Kingsgate Car Park, Queensway, at 11.15am today (Monday October 5).
The three crews which attended continued treated him while he was driven to Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton, said South East Coast Ambulance Service.
A spokesman said an ambulance, air ambulance road crew and another paramedic car crew were called to a to a fall from height.
The man suffered ‘potentially serious injuries’ including a leg injury.
The spokesman said: “Everyone worked together to treat the patient.”
The man was taken to Royal Sussex County Hospital, a trauma centre, because of the nature of his injuries.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.