An elderly woman was taken to hospital after a fall on a bus in Crawley town centre.
Metrobus has launched an investigation after the driver called South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAmb) to the scene in The Broadway at about 4pm on Sunday (March 27).
A SECAmb spokesman said she was taken to Crawley Hospital.
Paramedics reported she suffered from aches ‘everywhere’ from the fall on the Horley-bound bus.
A spokeswoman for Metrobus said: “I can confirm that an elderly lady fell on our Route 26 bus. Our driver called for an ambulance as he was concerned for her well being. Our driver completed a full report and our investigations continue.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.