Three fire crews called to accidental bedroom blaze

Accident
Accident
0
Have your say

Three fire crews attended an accidental bedroom blaze, West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service has said.

A spokesman said firefighters were called to the house in Climping Road, Ifield at 1.27am today (August 25).

Firefighters used four sets of breathing apparatus, two hose reels, a safety jet and a hydrant to put out the blaze.

Paramedics treated a man and woman for mild smoke inhalation at the scene.

Two cats were rescued from the mid-terraced house.

Two Crawley crews, a crew from Reigate and a support service team was in attendance until 2.39am.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver

3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.