A one-year-old baby, a woman and two men were injured after a car left a road and rolled into a ditch in Crawley.
Emergency services were called to the single vehicle collision in Tollgate Hill, Broadfield, at about 11.30am on Sunday (May 22).
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said the occupants were out of the car when a car and ambulance arrived.
None was seriously injured but paramedics took some to East Surrey Hospital.
A police spokesman said: “The four occupants of the car, which had left the carriageway close to the junction with the A264 and rolled into a ditch, were treated for minor injuries.
“The highways authority was informed as damage was caused to road signs, and the incident was left with South East Coast Ambulance Service.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.