A 13-year-old Crawley boy has returned home safe and well.
Stephen Brawn left his home in Tilgate at 8pm on Saturday (January 2) after his mother told him off.
A police spokesman said he returned home safe and well at about midday today (Tuesday January 5).
Detective Constable Graham Milner on Monday said: “We are concerned about Stephen as this is out of the blue for him and he has been feeling a bit down recently. He wasn’t dressed for the rough weather and is only 13.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.