Plans to convert offices into 230 studio apartments have been revealed.
A bid to change the use of the eastern section of Sutherland House in Russell Way, Three Bridges, from offices to residential has been submitted to Crawley Borough Council.
It was one of three proposals Sutherland House Crawley LLP submitted for the five-storey building.
A transport statement for the ‘prior approval’ application said 166 of its 430 car parking spaces would be for the flats.
They were expected to create 83 fewer traffic journeys in and out of the site during the morning and evening rushhours.
The alternative applications were for 25 one-bed, 50 two-bed and 25 three-bed flats or 126 studio flats and 54 two-bed flats.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.