Plans to develop an empty Manor Royal site into offices and for industrial use have been submitted to Crawley Borough Council.
Councillors will vote on BP 2015 (Crawley) LLP’s bid to demolish the former Alpha Flight Services building in 5 Rutherford Way.
A new building with offices, industrial and storage space, car parking and a service yard would be built under its scheme.
A planning document stated BP 2015 owned the 2.14 acre site, which was used for industrial flight kitchens for many years.
The Development Control Committee will vote on the planning application (CR/2016/0005/FUL) at a public meeting at the Town Hall.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.