A planning bid to turn units in Crawley town centre into 25 flats has been made.
KSF Management Ltd has proposed to change the use of upper floor retail and office space in 7 to 13 The Broadway and 1 to 3 Queens Square into 14 one-bed flats and 11 two-bed flats. A single storey roof extension, stairwell and lift shaft was planned.
Crawley Borough Council’s Development Control Committee is to determine the application on January 13 2016.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.