Ten new jobs have been made after a bar revamp.
Hawth Park Inn Harvester in Haslett Avenue East reopened on February 13.
General manager Jasmine Nassiry said: “The restaurant looks fantastic and guests have already been very complimentary about the new look and exciting new menu. At Harvester we want to create a destination restaurant for feel-good dining and we’re thrilled to be providing Crawley with a new look bar and restaurant and some delicious new dishes.
“At Harvester, we understand the importance of creating places where people can get together and share good times. This is why we’ve added great new sharing dishes to our menu and reworked our space bringing in larger tables and circular booths that everyone can gather round in. We’ve also introduced an exciting new sauce bar that has a variety of tasty sauces to choose from.
“The team are excited to welcome more guests into the restaurant and we would encourage anyone who hasn’t been to the Hawth Park Inn Harvester to come find out what we’re all about.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.