A charity second hand furniture and electrical items store has opened in a former cycle shop in Crawley town centre.
Debra supports people born with a painful skin condition called Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB).
Cllr Peter Smith, Crawley Borough Council cabinet member for economic development, said: “The fact that Evans was rapidly replaced by a new tenant demonstrates that the town centre remains a popular location for retailers and continues to maintain a wide range of offers for all shoppers.
“It can only get better with all of the exciting regeneration planned for the town centre. For instance, Debra shop managers are looking forward to the relocation of the market to The Broadway this week and with major new private sector developments coming forward in the area they will be a welcome part of a positive future for all businesses in the town centre.“
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.