Can you spot the difference between these two logos?
Similarities have been noticed between the Special Olympics GB and Crawley Borough Council’s emblems.
And it’s not the first time the authority’s 14-leaved tree - one for each neighbourhood - has bared a striking resemblance to another brand.
In 2007, the council’s swish new £12,000 design was compared to American bank MBNA’s logo.
Cllr Brenda Smith raised concerns the council would get sued at the time but the then council leader Cllr Bob Lanzer insisted he couldn’t see what the fuss was about.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.