Crawley councillors are due to vote on a controversial planning application tonight (Tuesday June 7).
Three Bridges residents have opposed the bid to turn a strip of council-owned land into a homeowner’s driveway and private garden.
Community stalwart Mary Grace has tended the Crawley in Bloom winning garden in the corner of The Birches and Forge Road.
The borough council has agreed to sell the strip subject to planning permission, which is due to voted on by the planning committee at the Town Hall.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.