A Crawley councillor has expressed his disappointment at the recent closure of the JaJa Bar.
Cabinet member for economic development Peter Smith said he was sorry to see it leave the High Street.
A council spokesman said: “We know that footfall in the High Street is low during daytime hours so we are currently developing a High Street Action Plan to support businesses and increase footfall in the area as part of our broader town centre regeneration programme.”
Mr Smith said: “This is a key location on the High Street”
“We are hoping to tun it around very soon.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.