Firefighters have been called to a chimney fire.
The Crawley crew left for a home in The Meadow, Copthorne, at 10.36am today (Tuesday Apil 12).
A fire service spokesman said the small fire was contained to the chimney.
No one was injured and it was put out with a chimney kit.
Firefighters left shortly after 11am.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.