Crawley’s MP and top police officer danced to ‘Uptown Funk’ to mark the end of Autism Awareness Month at County Mall.
Hundreds of townsfolk watched Henry Smith MP and CI David Padwick strut their stuff on a catwalk at the event organised by Autism Parent Empower on Saturday (April 30), said its Crawley founder Jo-Ann D’Costa-Manuel.
Boyband Damage also took part.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.