Crawley Town Football Club says no ‘further action’ is needed following an internal investigation into claims its manager and players were seen fighting at the Cheltenham Festival.
People on Twitter alleged they were involved in a fight in the Guinness Village on Tuesday last week (March 15).
A spokesman for Crawley Town Football Club said: “The club conducted its own investigation into these allegations and are satisfied that there is no need to take any further action.
“There will be no further comment from the club on this matter.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.