A ‘very aggressive and abusive’ man has been arrested on suspicion of trying to steal alcohol from a town centre supermarket, police have said.
Crawley Police tweeted the 24-year-old was arrested, following the incident in Sainsbury’s, Queensway, at about 7pm yesterday (Sunday May 22).
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.