A Crawley man got a 12-month driving ban and £200 fine after he pleaded guilty to drink-driving.
Marc Bowyer, 41, a driver, was sentenced at Crawley Magistrates’ Court today (Friday June 24), said police.
He admitted driving with 51mg of alcohol per 100ml of breath after he was arrested in Broadwood Rise, Broadfield on June 9. The legal limit is 35mg.
He was also ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.