A Crawley man has been jailed for four-and-a-half years after pleading guilty to rape and threats to kill.
A court spokesman said Grant Minter, 37, of Copthorne Court, Tinsley Lane, was jailed and put on a sex offenders register indefinitely when he appeared at Lewes Crown Court on Friday (April 8).
The prosecution asked for one count of intimidating a female witness and one of making threats to kill to remain on file.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.