Police have warned the public not to approach a Crawley man who is wanted on recall to prison.
A police spokesman said Sidharth Sharma, 31, breached the terms of his prison licence and failed to hand himself to police on February 12.
The public were warned not to approach Sharma as he may become aggressive and asked to call 999 instead.
He was wanted by police in Sussex and Hampshire and may be in the Portsmouth area.
People with information were asked to email email@example.com or call 101 quoting serial 483 of 12/02. Alternatively, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.