A Crawley teenager is on trial accused of stabbing another man in Langley Green.
The boy, 17, who cannot be named because of legal reasons, today (April 12) pleaded not guilty to wounding with intent to do grievous bodily harm, unlawful wounding and having an offensive weapon in a public place.
Lewes Crown Court heard the alleged incident happened on October 24 last year.
The case continues.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.