A man and woman who were arrested following a Crawley stabbing have been released on police bail.
The Crawley woman, 24, and 27-year-old man from Peacehaven were both arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent after police were called to a stabbing in Ashdown Drive, Tilgate, on January 21.
Police appealed for witnesses after a 32-year-old man was found with wounds to his left leg outside a property after 8.30pm and taken to Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton.
The pair were released on police bail until March 17.
A police spokeswoman said their bail had been extended until May 5 pending further enquiries.
Witnesses can email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 101, quoting 1402 of 21/01
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.