Two men who were arrested after a man’s body was found in public toilets in Crawley have been released without charge.
A police spokesman said the men, aged 30 and 35, were arrested on suspicion of supplying a Class A drug after a man named locally as George Groom was found in Ifield Road on April 22.
Police described his death as ‘unexplained’. An inquest date will be set at a hearing tomorrow (Friday June 24).
This newspaper understands Mr Groom had links to Mid Sussex.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.