Police have launched an investigation after a Crawley man was taken to hospital with a stab wound.
Officers were called to Peterlee Walk, Bewbush, Crawley, yesterday afternoon (Monday) following reports of a disturbance, said Sussex Police.
A spokesman said: “A 32-year-old local man who went to Crawley Hospital was later transferred to the Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton.
“His condition was subsequently described as stable.
“Police are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen what happened or who has other information about the incident.”
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 101, quoting serial 956 of 12/10.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.