Police have appealed for witnesses after a man suffered a cut to the head in a Crawley fight.
The victim refused medical help and would not speak to officers after they were called to Wesley Close, Bewbush, at 12.20pm on Tuesday (May 10), said Sussex Police.
A spokesman said he had been working on a garden in the close. The suspects had driven off.
Witnesses can contact police by emailing email@example.com or ring 101 quoting serial 648 of 10/05.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.