A man who was found dead in public toilets has been named by police.
A police spokesman said George Groom, 37, of no fixed address, was found in Ifield Road on Friday April 22.
Detectives investigating his ‘unexplained’ death have arrested two men on suspicion of supplying a class A drug.
The men, aged 29 and 35, both of no fixed address, have been bailed until June 18.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.