A man and woman who were arrested on suspicion of GBH after a ‘stabbing’ have been released on police bail.
Police were called to a stabbing in Ashdown Drive, Tilgate, just after 8.30pm on Thursday (January 21).
Officers found a 32-year-old man with wounds to his left leg outside a property. A police spokesman said he was treated and had left Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton.
Police appealed for information after a 24-year-old woman from Crawley and a 27-year-old man from Peacehaven were both arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent at the scene.
A spokesman said the pair were released on bail until March 17 pending further enquiries.
A witness, Sam Truelove, said the house was cordoned off and added police said the incident was due to an ‘argument’.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 101, quoting 1402 of 21/01
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.