A woman in her 50s has undergone surgery after suffering ‘serious injuries’ from a Crawley dog attack, police have said.
The victim was taken to East Surrey Hospital after she was attacked near Davis Close, Broadfield between 5am and 6am on Monday (May 23).
A police spokesman said the local woman was transferred and underwent surgery at Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead the next day.
Police are still seeking information. Email email@example.com or call 101, quoting serial 201 of 23/05
Or call independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 (www.crimestoppers-uk.org)
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.