Dog rescued from kitchen fire in Crawley

editorial image

At 1.56pm this afternoon (Sunday, November 29), a Fire and Rescue crew was called to a kitchen fire in Maiden Lane, Langley Green, Crawley.

A dog was rescued from the small fire in a ground floor kitchen.

One high pressure hose reel was used and two breathing apparatus.

The scene was made safe by 2.15pm.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at

2) Like our Facebook page at

3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.